What you need:
- 1-2 packages of hot dogs (depends on how big you want your mummies!)
- 2-3 packages of Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Ketchup or Mustard
- Depending on what size you want your mummies, either large or bite sized, cut the hot dogs in half.
- Open up a package of crescent rolls and stretch out one of the triangles or you can roll out the dough and cut it into strips about a half an inch wide.
- Use the stretched out triangles to wrap around the hot dog, make sure to leave space for the face.
- Place the wrapped hot dogs on a cooking tray and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes or until the dough turns a golden brown.
- Using your choice of condiment make eyes or eyes and a face on the space you left clear on the hot dog.
- Plate your creations and enjoy a creepy Halloween treat!