Beer Jello Shots
1 cup of beer
1 cup of water
6 packets of splenda (or you can use 1/2 cup of sugar)
icing or cool whip topping
….add the gelatin to cold beer and let sit to thicken….heat 1 cup of water to a boil then remove from heat…..add gelatin/beer mix to hot water and mix with a whisk…..add splenda and mix again…..pour into your cups and refrigerate (i let it sit over night)…..once solid….top with frosting or cool whip topping and garnish with a lime slice….very simple!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package of Old El Paso taco seasoning mix
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 1 (16 ounce) can Old El Paso refried beans
- 36 tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- optional toppings: sour cream, diced tomatoes, cilantro, onion
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray 18 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Brown beef in a skillet and drain the fat. Add the taco seasoning mix and water called for on the package and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Place one wonton wrapper in the bottom of each muffin cup. Layer about 1 Tbsp of refried beans on top of each wonton. Crush one tortilla chip on top of the beans. Top with 1 Tbsp of taco meat and 1 Tbsp of shredded cheese. Repeat the layers again with a wonton wrapper, refried beans, tortilla chips, taco meat, and cheese.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove cupcakes from tin and top with your favorite taco toppings (i.e. sour cream, diced tomatoes, onion, or cilantro)
You can go a little or a lot with these. Go for full mock Margarita, or spike them all the way!
Vanilla Cupcake Mix and Buttercream frosting work well. Take some green food dye on a tooth pick and mix gently for only a hint of color. Drizzle with sugar for a frothy effect. Use real limes or get some lime candy:
For spiking: Add a tablespoon of Tequila and a table spoon of lime juice to both or brush cupcakes when they’re done with Tequila