After taking a moment to appreciate 2018, we are so overjoyed for this years events to come. We have a couple of major goals and that is to put a smile of satisfaction on your face with our delicious food and our impecable service and we hope to continue to expand horizons throughout the Los Angeles area.
In light of this new incredible year to come, here’s a great recipe we found and want to share with you!
Granola Breakfast Cups
1/4 cup honey
- Spray 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Whisk banana, honey, and almond extract together in a bowl until smooth. Whisk oats, cinnamon, and salt together in another bowl. Stir oat mixture into banana mixture until evenly mixed. Press mixture into the base and up the sides of the prepared muffin cups. Refrigerate until chilled and firm, 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove muffin cups from refrigerator and press each firmly into the base and sides of the muffin cups again.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and fragrant, 10 to 12 minutes. Press sides of granola cup into the muffin cup again with a spoon. Let cool for 20 minutes before removing from muffin cups. Fill each cooled cup with yogurt.