Thanks World of Wasabi for the recipe!
1 Tbs. Namida® Wasabi Paste made with Namida® wasabi powder
2 Tbs. olive oil
4 ripe tomatoes chopped
2 shallots finely chopped
1 Tbs. fresh basil shredded
lemon juice of 1/2 a lemon
salt and pepper
fresh herbs to garnish
1) Heat olive oil in small pan.
2) Stir in tomatoes, shallots and basil.
3) Heat gently for 5 minutes.
4) Take off heat and beat in lemon juice, Namida® Wasabi Paste and seasonings.
5) Keep warm.
6) Pour over prepared dish, garnish with basil and tarragon sprigs, serve at once.