February is one of those months that we love and hate. It’s either the best holiday for love and romance for those whom do have a significant other to share it with. But for those of us who are living up the single life sometimes it can feel bit lonely.
So we just want to remind ya’ll that Valentine’s Day doesn’t just have to be spent with a significant other but with anyone that is important to us and we love. It can be your best friend, your mom, sister, bother. Or through a little Valentine’s Day dinner for everyone you love.
Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that there is someone out there to spend this beloved and dreaded holiday.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY EVERYONE!
So as you probably all already saw SAG this year was awesome! So good! Seriously! We love SAG because our boss is very into film production. He is an actor himself. He has participated in short films and music videos. Honestly, it’s probably why the film industry is so important to us.
If ya’ll didn’t already know, we cater to the Screen Actors Guild Awards (SAG). And have been doing to for some years now. And it was a smash once again this year. It’s always a pleasure be able to service these beautiful gala events.
So if you are looking for an elegant catering company we got you!
Here are some pictures. BUT also take a look at our instagram account @riseandshinecatering under events for live feed from the night.
After taking a moment to appreciate 2018, we are so overjoyed for this years events to come. We have a couple of major goals and that is to put a smile of satisfaction on your face with our delicious food and our impecable service and we hope to continue to expand horizons throughout the Los Angeles area.
In light of this new incredible year to come, here’s a great recipe we found and want to share with you!
Granola Breakfast Cups
1/4 cup honey
- Spray 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Whisk banana, honey, and almond extract together in a bowl until smooth. Whisk oats, cinnamon, and salt together in another bowl. Stir oat mixture into banana mixture until evenly mixed. Press mixture into the base and up the sides of the prepared muffin cups. Refrigerate until chilled and firm, 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove muffin cups from refrigerator and press each firmly into the base and sides of the muffin cups again.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and fragrant, 10 to 12 minutes. Press sides of granola cup into the muffin cup again with a spoon. Let cool for 20 minutes before removing from muffin cups. Fill each cooled cup with yogurt.
This year we filled tables and bellies with delicious food. As a catering company we take pride in our service and of course our food. We are so grateful for everyone of our clients whom loyal call us to cater their events time after time again.
We are a little sad about the year 2018 coming to an end but delightfully excited about the new year to come.
So many events! Sag Awards, weddings, old and new business to cater to, film crew and cast for film production sets! So much in store.
And a special thanks to our loyal social media followers!
We hope everyone has had happy holidays and we wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
CHEERS! [gourmet hot chocolate to celebrate the winter season]
This time of year is filled with back to back holidays. Starting with a favorite of ours, Halloween! Also, Dia de Muertos (Day of the Dead). These spooky holidays are so much fun! Dressing up, parties, food! Our 3 favorite things all in one!
To honor one of our favorite holidays we are offering our taco carts for 10% OFF !!
Making it affordable for you treat your party guests to some Spook-tacular Tacos!